Columbia, South Carolina’s beautiful capital city is located in the middle of the state in the “midlands,” region. Home to South Carolina state museums, the Colonial Center, Kroger Center, The Riverbanks Zoo, the University of South Carolina Gamecocks, and the South Carolina State Fair, there is plenty to do in this thriving capital city. With a metro area population around three-quarters of a million people, Columbia is an active metropolitan area.
Named after Christopher Columbus, Columbia was recently just ranked 6th on the US News & World report’s of list of “America’s Most Affordable Cities to Retire,” and CNNMoney.com placed Columbia on its Top 25 list of cities to retire in. Three rivers grace Columbia’s landscape making it an attractive city for out door enthusiasts. There are currently seven institutions of higher education in Columbia, making the city an attraction for both students and retirees.
Columbia accident attorneys would like to represent you if you have suffered a severe personal injury or have been denied compensation after falling victim to injury on the job. We have practice in representing victims and their families and will work to get you the compensation you deserve. If you cannot come to us for a consultation, we are willing to come meet with you in your hospital room or home. Call us today for a free consultation. We have two offices in Charleston, South Carolina, to serve you.
Directions to our Mount Pleasant office are as follows:
- merge onto I-26 Eastbound toward Charleston
- merge onto US-17 North exit 220 toward Mount Pleasant/ Georgetown
- turn left onto Mathis Ferry Road, our office is number 250 on the left, we are located in suite 102
Directions to our North Charleston office are as follows:
- merge onto I-26 Eastbound
- take the East Aviation Exit, exit 221B, toward Remount Road
- merge onto Aviation Avenue
- turn right onto Rivers Avenue/ US-52 E/ US-78 E
- take a slight left onto Remount Road
- 1495 Remount Road will be on your right